TouchPoint EPoS software from ICRTouch is effortless, reliable and proven. Developed over twenty years and continually updated, TouchPoint has been designed for any hospitality or retail business.
TouchPoint is effortless to use, reliable and proven over two decades. Today’s TouchPoint is more
powerful than ever and is trusted worldwide by businesses to perform how they need it, when they need it. It is simple to operate and easy to learn, so staff can begin making sales with minimal training. From multi-site restaurant chains to independent retailers, TouchPoint is designed for any business in any sector. Pubs, restaurants and hotels are often now much alike - garden centres have cafes, as well as retail outlets and golf clubs have members bars and pro shops; all can use the same TouchPoint till system across the entire estate.
- Intuitive keyboard layouts for easy navigation and simple for staff to operate.
- Make sales, float clerks, use and pay off tables, split a bill and print orders directly into the kitchen without a reliance on the internet.
- Accounts details are integrated into the till so you know your customers and where they are spending their money.
- Run targeted promotions and point schemes, create vouchers and gift cards that will keep your customers coming back time and again.
- Entice customers with a range of promotional features: Mix & Match offers, Happy Hours, Set Menus and Discount Vouchers.
- Capture start and end times for employees’ shift work to record working hours to assist with payroll administration.
- Integrated CCTV syncs with the audit trail, meaning you get operation information overlaid on CCTV playback. See what’s happening at the till and by whom.
Real time and historical sales reports at your fingertips. TouchOfffice Web provides complete control
over your business from anywhere. Stock, staff, pricing and programming; TouchOffice Web gives you control over it all.
Visual Analytics - TouchOffice Web presents information in easy-to-analyse graphs and charts, giving you the power to drill down into specific data instantly. Export your data into .xls or .pdf at the click of a button.
Business Intelligence - TouchOffice Web gives you the insights to make informed decisions for your business. See what’s really selling and at what price, who your most effective staff are, when your peak sales periods are, and over 150 more reports to delve into.
- Keep an eye on day to day activity with real-time sales information.
- Drill down into historical sales information and get detailed insights for future decision making.
- Integrated with account software.
- Monitor and detect fraud by combining clerk audit trail with compatible CCTV systems.
- Stay in control with a stock control system and use handheld TouchStock devices to perform stock takes, create supplier orders or branch transfers and schedule deliveries.
- Manage staff with Time & Attendance reports.
- Remotely make programming changes to POS systems online from anywhere, at a single site or globally over multiple sites.
PocketTouch is a professional paper-free way to take food and drinks orders. A revolutionary hand-held software solution designed and developed specifically for the hospitality and catering industries.
Take orders seamlessly from table or queue, straight to the heart of the kitchen and bar, providing a
quick and efficient service to the customer.
Handwritten mistakes are a thing of the past and Chef can get straight on with preparing the food. Order updates made on PocketTouch are automatically updated on the bill, making the whole process more efficient.
With PocketTouch you eliminate sources of disappointment, such as taking incorrect orders and running out of specials, so your customers remain happier and are more likely to spend more and visit again.
Serve More Efficiently Everyone’s Happy - PocketTouch allows waiting staff to take orders seamlessly from table or queue, straight to the heart of the kitchen and bar, providing a quick and efficient service to the customer. Order updates made on PocketTouch are automatically updated on the bill, making the whole process more efficient. Service is faster and there’s quicker table turnaround.
- Increased customer satisfaction at the table through notifications to staff when items are off the menu.
- Fewer mistakes, orders are clear and don’t have illegible handwriting plus orders don’t get lost.
- Faster table turnaround through seamless integration enables more covers per table.
- Increased spend per head on drinks orders straight to the bar, the waiting staff can remain on the floor and offer customers more.
- Queue-busting potential of having service staff take orders at busy times.
- Table service process is simple and efficient making life easier for staff and customers.
- Increases revenue by up to 25%.
TouchKitchen transforms the way food orders are processed. From starters through to dessert, customer orders are organised on a kitchen screen for easy ticket management.
No need for paper and print-outs. When staff take an order, TouchKitchen receives information directly from the TouchPoint till system or PocketTouch hand-held order pad. Chef can easily manage each order as it arrives and prepare food straightaway. Kitchen staff have complete control including the ability to view, sort or peg meal orders, and set preparation timers to ensure nothing is forgotten and meals go out on time. TouchKitchen displays orders on either a tablet, smartphone or display screen, mimicking traditional paper orders or print-outs, therefore reducing mistakes.
Transform Your Kitchen - Information is clear and legible, and there is no room for misunderstanding what has been ordered. Kitchen staff have complete control including the ability to view, sort or peg meal orders, and set preparation timers to ensure nothing is forgotten and meals go out on time. The chef knows what's on each ticket and how many portions of each item need to be prepared.
- Orders can be shelved between courses and cleared when the entire meal is completed.
- Information is clear and legible, and there is no room for misunderstanding what has been ordered.
- Orders can’t be misplaced and they can be recalled even after they’ve been cleared.
- Urgent orders can be received with favourable timers to get them through quickly.
- Linking with digital signage alerts customers that an order is ready to be collected, or a ticket can be printed at the counter to signal waiting staff for service.
- Customise your theme and add your logo to match your branding.
TouchLoyalty enables you to build loyal customers who are rewarded for returning again and again,
increasing your profit margins. Engaging with your customers and building relationships also encourages them to speak highly of you to their friends and family, spreading a positive image of your business.
- Customer Analytics - TouchLoyalty software is the clever way to monitor your customers and their spending habits allowing you to plan and roll out promotions, targeting specific stock, days or people.
- Manage Unused Stocks - Encourage the purchase of unused stock with a points system for deferred discounts on selected lines.
- Reward Customers - Reward regular customers or use the loyalty system to encourage customers to return if they haven’t been in for a while. TouchLoyalty gives you the tools to interact with your customers more often.
Hand-held stock control software. It counts stock, scans barcodes, checks deliveries and generates
labels. It syncs with TouchOffice Web+ to create orders and update stock quantities.
TouchStock scans everything, item-by-item. Count up what you have and key in the total, then connect TouchStock to TouchOffice for a no-effort tally on what’s been sold. TouchStock handles data effortlessly, enabling you to carry out a partial stock-take whenever you want. There’s no need to check the store because you’ll be able to check one line of products instead.
- Deliveries - When your order arrives TouchStock gives you the power to accurately, quickly and reliably check deliveries. Link TouchStock with TouchOffice Web to update your stock.
- Generate Labels - Sync with TouchOffice Web+ to easily generate a new shelf-edge label. No writing required and everything’s back on track.
- Price Check - TouchStock will check that the price on the shelf is also the price you’re charging at the till. Limit functionality and TouchStock is perfect for use as a customer operated price checker unit.
- Quicker Stock Take - Using TouchStock you can perform quick and easy stock takes with more accuracy, freeing up your staff.
- Reduce Mistakes - You aren’t relying on staff knowing what every product is called, just scan the barcode so products aren’t counted twice.
- Wastage - At the end of the day, quickly scan an item and enter the quantity for wastage to update your stock levels.
You’re never closed with TouchReservation. Allow customers to make bookings, around the clock, on any web-enabled device such as smartphone or tablet.
TouchReservation Is Smart - It won’t allocate that tiny table in the corner to a party of six. It
automatically allocates tables based on the number of guests. For the diners who book over the phone, or who walk in without a reservation, TouchReservation allows front of house staff to allocate tables at the till updating the floor plan accordingly.
Reservations On The Go - Tonight’s table of seven could be out on the town right now and they’re
looking for somewhere to dine on their smartphone. TouchReservation is optimised for mobile devices, allowing reservations to be made on the move.
- Free Up Your Staff - Staff aren’t tied up on the phone for those customers preferring to use online services.
- Around The Clock Bookings - Customers can make bookings at their leisure, either from the comfort of their homes to a busy day in the office.
- Reduces Administration - Administration tasks are reduced with automated table allocations, order notifications and autoconfirmations.
- No Mistakes - TouchReservation and TouchPoint stay in sync and share the same floor plan, so it is always up to date and you never double book.
- Transparent Pricing - Easy to manage pricing that won’t break the bank, with no per table licensing or transaction charge.
- Your Branding - TouchReservation is custom branded to suit your business and fit your current website
Online shop for takeaways, from a single mobile kitchen to a chain of fast food restaurants. Professionally built and seamlessly integrated to your website, it generates new revenue for your business.
- Provides more time to prepare orders.
- Builds a loyal customer base for promotion and cross-selling.
- Displays up-to-date menu prices.
- No 3rd party advertisements or competitor ads.
- Customised branding – can be customised to reflect business brand.
- No per transaction fees – transparent, low-cost monthly fixed fees.
- 0% Commission - Online ordering platforms will typically charge up to 20% commission on every transaction you make, however with TouchTakeaway there is no commission fee, so 100% of the profit stays in your pocket.
- Capture The Local Online Market - In today’s digital world, serving your local online market with TouchTakeaway can dramatically increase your sales. In the UK, Dominos’ online sales accounted for 79% of their revenue in 2017-18.
- Discount codes - Run discount code promotions that can be redeemed exclusively on your TouchTakeaway shop. This is a great way to get customers to spend with you online.
- Fast And Efficient Service - Encourages a fast and efficient service, cutting queues to impress your customers.
- Food Allergens - Allergen alerts keep your customers informed of ingredients before they place their order, so they can be sure that they can dig in to their meal.
- Generate More Revenue - TouchTakeaway provides you with everything you need to generate new revenue streams from online food orders with a webshop, whether for delivery or ‘click and collect’ pre-ordering of meals.
- Minimum Spend - Require a minimum spend on deliveries. This reduces inefficient fuel / driver costs and prompts your customers to spend a little extra.
- Search Engine Optimisation - With our team of experts you can be sure your online store can easily be found by local customers on search engines such as Google.
- To The Table Or Seat - Link your web app to your WiFi connection so customers can place an order to their table or seat number. Great for large restaurants with outside seating and stadiums / theatres.
TouchMenu syncs with your TouchPoint EPoS system to display a live digital menu or specials board
that is always up to date. It lets customers know what’s on the menu, what the price is and whets their appetite. Make changes on the go or let TouchPoint automatically remove items that are out of stock.
- Multi-Screen - Run multiple screens displaying different menus from one terminal.
- Promotions - Promote happy hours automatically, as the till updates so does the menu board.
- Switch Menus - Rotate between multiple menus on one screen. Automatically switch between Drinks & Food or Breakfast & Lunch.
CollectionPoint displays open orders on a screen or monitor directly from the TouchPoint till, so that
customers can take a seat and keep an eye on their order’s progress in the queue. Queue-busting
software for QSR, takeaways, restaurants, attraction parks, warehouse stores or waiting rooms.
- Advertise - Use screen space to advertise to your customers. Let customers know all about your services as they anticipate their collection.
- Automated Collections - Collection notifications are called from the CollectionPoint remote or when the kitchen finish a ticket on TouchKitchen.
- Automated Orders - When an order is placed on TouchPoint, the order gets sent straight to CollectionPoint.
- Estimated Wait Times - Let customers know how long their wait is likely to be with automatically generated wait times.
- Notification - When an order is ready to collect, an animation for the corresponding ticket will pop up on screen, along with an audio announcement.
- Reduce Queues - Keep the queues away from the counter at busy times and allow your customers to browse as they wait for their order to be prepared.
Self service software for Hospitality, Retail and Healthcare from ICRTouch. Customers can independently use the interactive touchscreen menu to place their order and pay in-store without the assistance of staff.
- SelfService can be used as an order point kiosk, at the table or for drive thrus.
- Reduce queues and over crowding.
- Advertise on the standby screen.
- Upsell with prompts.
- Payment is upfront reducing erroneous orders.
- Self Service is dependable. It doesn’t arrive late and provides a consistent service to every customer.
- Clear easily identifiable allergen info.
- Pairs with CollectionPoint digital displays.
- Order Point - The clear and easily identifiable allergen information on each product means that users don’t have to search elsewhere or ask a member of staff if the product is safe for them or their children.
- At The Table - With SelfService at the table your customers aren’t left waiting to order. It speeds up customer turnaround time increasing your profits. Encourage customers to impulse buy throughout their sitting.
- Drive Thru - Free staff from their intercom and till. Payments at the kiosk also eliminate the the need for a second payment window, streamlining customer flow from order straight through to the pick up window.
- Advertise - The standby screen can be used as digital signage to passively interact with customers as they walk by.
- Upfront - Compulsory payment at the time of order reduces the risk of erroneous orders being made.
- Dependable - SelfService will always get to work on time and doesn’t call in sick.
- CollectionPoint - Pair SelfService with CollectionPoint. Customer receipts will be assigned a printed ticket number, whilst the order is sent straight through to your CollectionPoint display screen.
- Payment Methods - Let your customers choose if they would like to pay at the order point or at the counter. Our EFT solutions accept chip & pin, con
Fully integrated pre-paid cashless cards providing benefits in both the public and private sectors,
including education, healthcare, leisure, corporate and retail across the UK and Europe. A fully integrated pre-paid cashless card system that includes a secure wall-mounted box, and an online payments and account management portal. It’s perfect for places where cash is impractical, including schools, hospitals, leisure centres, factories and prisons.
A secure wall-mounted box that accepts coins and notes and transfers their cash value to a magnetic
or contactless smart card. TouchTopUp accepts UK coins (5p to £2) and notes (up to £20). It is easily switched to accept different tender, and is also used widely in Europe. If the machine is full, has been tampered with or requires maintenance, TouchTopUp will send an email alert.
From time to time you’ll want to update your TouchTopUp machine. There’s a handy USB Port which makes upgrading simple. The TouchTopUp unit is made from high grade steel and has twin locks for security.
Online Account Management
Secure access for all of your customer accounts with touchtopup.net.
Manage and monitor accounts, view balances and statements, review purchases and transactions, and top up balances through the online payment system, a wall-mounted TouchTopUp box or from TouchPoint tills.
- Reduce Theft - Removing cash from pockets also reduces the opportunity for theft or bullying.
- Speed Up Service - Without the hassle of cash or credit card processing, queuing times are reduced and increases the speed of service.
- Stay Notified - TouchTopUp will print / email daily reports, monitor how much money has been credited and how many people used the unit. It will send an email alert if it is full, or needs attention from management.
- Wallets - For non food items such as school trips or equipment, accounts can be assigned a wallet.
- Photo ID - Customer identity is confirmed by an on screen picture.
- Multiple Accounts - If responsible for multiple people, you can have access to multiple accounts from one place. Ideal for parents with multiple children attending the same school.